Mission & VisionBy admin | February 3rd, 2009 | Category: About ELI | Comments Off
To glorify God by developing strategic Christian leaders inside and outside the institutional church to lead biblical reformation in their cultures and to replicate this leadership
Our vision is to serve pastors and strategic Christian leaders and their spouses primarily in the majority world to equip and empower them to reproduce a growing number of leaders of reformational movements in their nations that impact the whole of life, e.g. family, church, education, workplace, etc. ELI will do this through:
- Instruction - practical reproducible instruction in a Christ-centered biblical world-view, through a variety of venues including large conferences, smaller focused instructor training groups and individual mentoring. Instructional venues will include degree and non-degree level opportunities
- Resources - providing resources, e.g. practical instructional notes, written and electronic study materials, computer-based resources, etc.
- Partnerships - providing linkage to strategic partnerships, e.g. local churches and other teaching and resource ministries such as Miami International Seminary, Ligonier Ministries, Third Millennium, Chalmers Center, etc.
- Mobilization - actively recruit an increasing number of staff and self-funded short term teaching assistants
- Sustainability - provide a sustainable model for reformational movement leadership development